Terms and conditions
Art-3000 rights and responsibilities:
- Copyright to web site design belongs to Genadiy Shvets.
- We reserve the right to remove any image from the site, and
terminate any user account.
- To reduce website traffic we resize uploaded images and may
change (lower) their compression ratio. We do not make any other
changes to uploaded images or text.
- We are not responsible for the content uploaded by artists. We
are also not responsible for the content of external sites linked to
Artists rights and responsibilities:
- Copyright to all uploaded images and text belongs to
artists. Reproduction, distribution or transmission of this content by
any means by third parties without prior author's permission is
- By uploading images and other content to the site, the artists
grant Art-3000 permission to display this content on the site and in the
Art-3000 Google gadget.
- The artists at their discretion may remove the text and images from the site.
To completely remove their account, the artists
should contact Art-3000 webmaster and
request to close their user account.
- All information and pictures, posted by artists, must be art-related.
Posting unrelated information may result in account suspension or termination.
- Artists cannot create multiple accounts with a purpose of
bypassing some per-account restrictions, such as the maximum number of
uploaded pictures, and/or with the purpose of getting unfair advantage over
other artists, such as receiving additional exposure on the front page and
Web site access
Art-3000.com is a free web site. The site is supposed to be
used by humans, and not by robots or other automated software, like web
accelerators, offline browsers, site downloaders and similar
programs. Using automated software puts unnecessary strain on our web
server and wastes our bandwith, therefore any software that
downloads information from the site with the purpose of archiving,
storing or offline processing is prohibited. This prohibition doesn't
not apply to search engines and archive.org crawlers.